Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Certain Slant of Sunshine


falls across the sky and onto my face to create a distinct mood. Carefree happiness is the only thing I feel. Worries, appointments, assignments, and tasks are long forgotten. The only thoughts that cross my mind are: Why can’t it always be this way? Sun on face = pure bliss. Soak it in while it lasts.
Sunshine is my absolute favorite thing in the world. Call me seasonally depressed, or whatever you’d like, but these simple moments are what I live for. After a long winter, I can’t wait for the sun to come back. I don’t care if it’s still cold outside, as long as the sun shines I’m happy.
There’s a certain slant of sunshine that I absolutely love! I can sense it through a window, or while I’m outside experiencing it’s rays slowly soaking into my skin. I haven’t placed a time on it, or where the sun sits in the sky when it happens, but this certain light creates a mood, and sense of peace. Tranquility is found in a lot of places, but my favorite is in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment