Friday, April 30, 2010

Words

This blog is just words on a page.
Just my thoughts.
Sometimes things I wish I would’ve said, or things I want to say.

Just words. My words.
And I think, why would anyone care what I have to say? They’re just words, formed nicely on a page.

But sometimes, those words, those thoughts, those emotions expressed, are so much more than just words. Reading someone else’s thoughts, ideas, stories, and emotions, can be such an inspiration. It can touch someone so deeply, even if the words I’m describing have nothing to do with your story, and you don’t know the people or the places I’m talking about. But when you’ve experienced the same feelings, something clicks. Connection automatically takes place. When you know that someone else out there knows exactly the way you feel and you’re not alone.
Relief.
Connection.

Just Words.

4/19/10

No comments:

Post a Comment