Monday, June 7, 2010

Tribute to Graduating Seniors


You’re graduating… congratulations. You’ve made it. Thank you for teaching us what not to do and what to do, how to act, and how not to act. We can improve the leadership at the school because of you.
Some of you have made me and my friends cry. Some of you have made me want to puke. Some of you have made me feel sorry for you. Some of you have chewed me out. Some of you have talked bad about me behind my back. Some of you have made me envy you. Some of you have envied me. Some of you have never talked to me. Some of you make me angry with your attitude. Some of you annoy me with your “senior authority” over everyone else in the school, and your bossy attitude.
Some of you have inspired me. Some of you have been there to listen to my stories, complaints, and problems. Some of you pray for and with me. Some of you have been a shoulder to cry on. Some of you have been a spiritual inspiration. Some of you give such great advice! Some of you have been great friends. Some of you know my deepest secrets. Some of you make my day brighter with your smile. Some of you make me want to be a better person.
Thank you to all of you. You have taught me more than you know.
5/30/10

No comments:

Post a Comment