Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Early Morning 50's Hair


I woke up at 7:25 to help a girl with her hair this morning because she had to make it look 50's for her 20th presentation. She was suppose to be at work by 8:00 but of course she was late to my room and arrived at 7:55. It took me 10 minutes to pin her mass of curls up to the back of her head. And now it's 8:08. I don't have class until 9:39... I don't want to go back to sleep because I probably will just end up laying in bed wide awake, I've been up for almost an hour already. Don't get me wrong I'm pretty sleepy, but I'm not sure going back to bed would solve the probelm. I feel like I do a lot of little extra things on the side that I'm never recognized for. I mean come on, I woke up more than an hour earlier than I need too, just for 10 minutes. I hope it was worth it. Man, I hope she works that updo.

No comments:

Post a Comment