Wednesday, October 13, 2010

i can't do this



I'm sitting on my dark hall alone. The faucet to the small bathroom is acting up tonight. It decides randomly now to turn on and drip huge, loud drips, so anyone on the hall, even with their door shut can hear the water scream as it runs down the drain. It's starting to drive me insane. My heart is heavy tonight. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's due to the fact that the Africa list was posted today, and my name IS on it. This means I have a HUGE decision to make. I hate decisions. I love the group of people on that list. It would be an incredible journey, I know it. I'm sure the choiraliers trip to New York to sing in the famous Fisher Hall would be great too. I don't know what to do... but then again, there's a side of me that knows exactly what I need to do, but it's going against everything that I've been told. Who knew that life could take two totally different routes just by a single decision. This one is going to have to be Gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment