Wednesday, October 6, 2010


This morning in A&P class we watched a movie about the emotional side of an adult's brain. The person behind me was hacking up a storm. I could feel the sickness floating through the air onto the back of my curly hair. I held my breath, and tried not to breathe in, but it's almost impossible to hold it for the continuous amount of time she was coughing. Big, deep, sickining coughs... like the kind where you almost throw up. I knew I was going to get sick. And with Amateur Hour just around the corner, and choraliers tour where I sing my solo's in octet next weekend, I really can't afford it. I remember thinking "I'M GOING TO DIE!" Really, I just wanted to get out of that place! Later in the day I actually started feeling a sore throat. Sheesh! I was not a happy camper! Please, if you're sick in class, cough DOWN into your SLEEVE. Please wash your hands more often than normal, and don't stay up late partying.

1 comment:

  1. ba ha ha ha! You germaphobic! You know who you sound like? Dad.

    ReplyDelete