Tuesday, October 26, 2010

UCA Bucketlist


I just consumed 1,000 calories in a matter of minutes. That's right. I just finished a whole ice cream from the girls dorm by myself! (That would be the size of the big one up above...) What a difficult task! I thought it would be easy... after about 5 candy bars from before, I found it wasn't as easy as I thought. Right as I thought I would puke it all up I scrapped the side of the bowls down and forced myself to swallow, just so I could say for once in my life I had finished it. Now I feel pregnant as I waddle down the hall to check my girls in. My stomach is sick, a headache has kicked in... The thought of throwing up is very tempting, but I'm scared to force myself to do it. Well... guess I can check this one off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment