Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dreams

I just finished watching the moive, "Inception" and I could watch it about 5 more times before I really appreciated it, if you know what I mean. As I was watching it, I thought of ideas stolen from the "Matrix" and "Chronicles of Narnia." They had these dreams, where you can go inside of a dream. They went 4 dreams deep. It was like they couldn't stand living in reality but had to create their own fantasies. They lived for dreams.
I thought of how different my life is when I come home. It's like I'm living in two different worlds. One at school, and the other when I'm at home. They're two completely different places, and atmospheres. They're both so good at the moment, I can't decide which one is my reality, and which one is my fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment