Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Guilty.

I was probably just finishing my last check on the hall, laughing and talking with the girls about their Christmas. I remember grabbing Apples to Apples out of my room and heading down to the lobby to meet the rest of the R.A.'s. It was a great night. The first night back from break is always fun! We chatted about the exciting things we did over the last two weeks, and laughed and made jokes like normal. We played Apples to Apples with a Truth or Dare twist. And after that, at about 2 in the morning, we sat around asking serious deep questions about relationship problems and what we would do if we ever found ourselves facing them.
I woke up the next morning and found myself back in the daily ritual of getting ready for school. I suddenly got a text from my mom about grandpa.
I got a little sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, and that's when the guilt hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment