Thursday, May 19, 2011

Celebrity?

Today I sat in front of a big, black piano in center stage, with a spotlight shining directly in my eyes, for 1 and a 1/2 hrs. It was crazy. A nice and big camera zoomed back and forth, behind and in front on the enormous crane. The metronome placed perfectly inside of my ear, and the wire hidden by my hair, weaving it's way down my side, setting the plan into action.
"1, 2, 3,
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
that saved a wretch like me!"
"Good! And again!"
So I sung it again. Looking out into the black audience beyond the piano, made me think of Seniors rec and miss it. I'm in a music video. And now I feel famous. I think being a "celebrity" for a couple hours is sweet! Maybe it's my calling... but, I'll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment