Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Patience My Child

"The Word of the living God is not merely written, but spoken. The Bible is God's voice speaking to us, just as surely as though we could hear it with our ears. If we realized this, with what awe would we open God's Word, and with what earnestness would we search its precepts! The reading and contemplation of the Scriptures would be regarded as an audeince with the Infinite One.' [6T 393]

I got to thinking tonight about, well, a lot of different things. I am SO impatient! I live in a "now" society and I just want everything right NOW!
Wait.
I'm SO tired of waiting! That's all I ever seem to do, and if I had control of any situation I would just do it! Finish it! Get it done! Ahhhh! It's killing me here!
Wait upon the LORD.
Waiting for a solid good 2 years? My whole life even with no answer! Watching life pass me by? Seriously? I don't get it. I'm tired, and I want to quit... this Doomsday hill never ends! My hopes are always dissapointed anyways. It's useless... I'm so tired.
But those who wait upon God get fresh strength. They spread their wings and soar like eagles, they run and don't get tired, they walk and don't lag behind.
But God! I don't understand! Why do I have to wait?!
This plan of Mine is not what you would work out, neither are My thoughts the same as yours! For just as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than yours and My thoughts than yours.
Why is this so hard?!
These things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day!
LORD I need You!
Patience My Child. I AM with you Karalee. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment