Sunday, November 27, 2011

Choosing

So here's the deal. I have two completely different options. Say a frappacino and a smoothie (made with ice cream so it's not really that much healthier) are right in front of me and I can take whichever one I want, but only one. Here's the problem: everyone knows I LOVE frappacinos, it's a given, it's already out there, I just do, and if you know me, you know that. BUT, secretly I'm beginning to like smoothies a lot more too, but no one knows it. I'm afriad to choose because what if I pick the smoothie? It'll seem random and no one will understand... but I really do love frappacinos... they're sort of the same yet COMPLETELY different! I wish I could hit PAUSE, push both of them aside, look at the menu, and wait for the seasons special. Is that so horrible?

No comments:

Post a Comment