Friday, November 18, 2011

Something about EVERYTHING

I'm not quite sure how to describe it, or how to get my excitment across, but there's just something about EVERYTHING that makes life so joyful. I look back on my week and all the things I've accomplished, every quiz I failed... (I mean passed with an exceptional percentage, right?), every class I went to, every assignment I finished... or "read", ever picture I took, every filming experience, every social outing, is such a HUGE I'm talking HUGE blessing. I am SO THANKFUL FOR LIFE! I'm moving, and breathing, and absorbing, and dancing, and singing, and playing, and loving and embracing everything I can in life. I look at people who dread work everyday. They coming home after work, watch TV, and then go to bed hating the thought of waking up in the morning and repeating it all again. I know what that feels like! But if I've learned one thing while living here in Walla Walla, it's to grasp life so tightly, and gratefully and passionately live each day with vigor and excitment. Rather than waste life wishing and wanting, envelop my thoughts in the blessings that each day brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment