Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Adventures Calling!

I'm coming to that point where I need to decide on a destination for my year of SMing next year. This is a pretty tricky decision. I want to go to Eygpt pretty bad, but the more I think about it, I feel like it's becoming impossible to get past the multiple barriers standing in my way. Maybe this ISN'T the place for me? Not sure I'm convinced yet, nevertheless I stayed up late last night looking online at the calls, and writing down a few of my options. Indonesia, Malaysia, Ethiopia, Kazakhstan, South Africa, Fiji, Tanzania, Costa Rica, Thailand... III! So many options! How do I choose? I can't even pick out cereal at the grocery store without at least 15 minutes of serious consideration, how do I pick a country to live in for 8-10 months in just a few weeks!? I get antsy just thinking about it! I need to get out of here! Leave this country and start celebrating life somewhere else!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, just came across your blog and its so interesting. Hope you find a great holiday destination, I've never been to Egypt myself, but I heard it's a great place to go traveling. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for the Right decision! There are too many options. WOW! But looking at that list...all would be awesome. So talk to people who have SMd, pray, and go for it!!! You will LOVE it where ever you go.

    ReplyDelete