Saturday, February 11, 2012

Those Sneaky Boys...

It all started when a few boys wanted to go on an adventure. So I decided I'd tag along, little did I know what was REALLY going down. A few boys skipped out at the last minute, and I didn't think much of it, but then I got back from cow tipping and walked into my house to find my lights not working, my table completely saran wrapped. Everything was a mess! I immediately grabbed my scissors and got to work tackling the table first. After I'd finished with the table, I was a little less shocked and everything started to be ok. Man, they pulled it off. They were GOOD! DANG! So I didn't get a picture of the table, but almost everything else.
They saran wrapped my fridge, ALL THE WAY AROUND!
They stuffed my microwave full of ALL THE TOILET PAPER IN THE HOUSE! Which happened to be about 16 rolls... oh and they threw my ipod and student id card in there as well...
Saran wrapped my coat hanger...
...my couch pillows...
...the pillows on my bed...
...turned my bookshelf around...
and the one good soul out of the 15 guys, did my dishes.
3 of the boys came back to check on me and help me take everything down, turn my lights back on (turns out all you have to do is screw the light bulbs all the way back in, no need to worry), and turn my bookshelf around. They explained to me how easy it is to break into my house, and how I should probably lock my windows. Ha! We laughed, and they wrote on my facebook so the world new how good they were. Those sneaky boys! It totally made my night! My week actually! What joksters.

No comments:

Post a Comment