Friday, April 13, 2012

Costa Rica!!!!!!!!

Live with a spanish family, struggling financially.
Work in a school, struggling financially.
100 American dollars a month.
Spanish speaking.
English teacher.
Grades k-6.
15 students.
3-7 mile walk to school (trails in the jungle).
Safe- small community.
Remote.
On a mountain (high elevation).
Rains a LOT.
Not hot, just warm.
Tourists in the city (a ways away).
Butterflies.
Exquisite birds.
Zip lines!!!
Waterfalls!
SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL! I'm so excited I could jump up and down and run around for hours! I haven't made a final and complete decision, but right now, it looks like this is what's happening. The school will except an independent volunteer which is GREAT news!!!! I'm so excited! I just want to sing! I'm still hoping and wishing Indonesia would get back with Jeanne, but WWU has never sent a missionary there before, and it's hard to contact anyone at that school. Either way, I can't wait to see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds Awesome. Real. Unique days. And sun and beauty. And great new friends
    I am so excited cuz you are so excited!! Sounds good. It is all coming together...

    ReplyDelete