Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter, Eggs, and Energy!

Last night was one of my favorites this whole year! Justin and Jon went and got stuff for all of us to make sugar cookies and decorate them and easter eggs. Then we tried to cram on two mats in a tent outside in the
backyard and watch a movie, and tell stories, and secrets. I'm not sure any of us really slept a wink. Shannon and I woke up this morning and hid the colorful eggs in the yard for the boys to find. Then we sang and danced on our way to
Starbucks. Driving on our way back I just KNEW today was going to be a good day. It's just this feeling running deep in my bones, and it feels SO GREAT! I went to my grams for a beautiful brunch with lavendar scones and colorful fruits, and fresh squeezed orange juice. The sun is shining and I'm ready to conquer this homework, tackle my house cleaning, go swim hard, and accomplish great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment