Friday, April 6, 2012

Stronger

It's really exactly like what Kelly Clarkson say's, "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
Lunges and squats, running, races, soccer, volleyball, swimming, jump rope, dodgeball, basketball, ultimate frisbee, and around and around it goes. After the first week of the quarter I was dead. I just didn't think I could do it anymore. I was incredibly sore from these activities. It hurt to sit, it hurt to stand, it hurt to walk, it definitely hurt to run, and if my jogging instructor told me to do one more lunge, I was going to throw a fit! "Fire up those glutes!" She always says in her best workout barbie doll voice. It burns! But it was sort of a good burn. I was the most sore I've been in probably a good 3 or 4 years. And this last week, I wasn't as sore as the first, but I was even MORE active, and I feel myself slowly getting use to this feeling. It feels good, I almost crave it. I like knowing that when I'm sore, I'm getting stronger. Everyday I'm tearing down the muscles in my body and rebuilding them, more endurable, to really last and make me strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment