Thursday, May 24, 2012

Feelin' the Love

Yesterday was a horrible day, but everyday I continue to be blessed by tremendous friends! I couldn't be more thankful, I honestly don't know what I would do without them... I guess we'll find out next year when I'm out on my own. Two of my best of friends tracked me down last night, surprised me with my favorite peanut butter smoothie, and made me giggle striaght silly. Then we watched the finale of our new favorite show. It's just one of those moments you don't forget, you know? You just know their hearts are so full of love. I really am going to miss these moments next year. Probably more than anything else.
Today I came home and found these flowers, with an incredibly encouraging note. What a friend! How inspiring! How kind! How thoughtful! It's moments like this that help pull back the mask blinding me from seeing the good in life, and help pour back lost love to replenish and nourish my burdened soul. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment