Friday, May 11, 2012

Fractured Fibula

Today was great! No classes, because of my awesome toe problems. I woke up early, finished homework due at 9, got in the hot tubb, showered, went to my doctors appointment, found out I had to go back to the hospital to re-take my X-ray because they X-rayed my foot rather than my ankle, and I think the highlight of my day was a salad and smoothie with Elise at The Garden, and then a jaunt over to goodwill to look for some sick earrings. The rest of my day was pretty good as well though. Jon took me to get my foot X-rayed, and then we went to Starbucks. We came home and Shannon came over and we made cupcakes (we meaning Shannon put everything in a bowl and I stirred it from on the couch, with my ankle up of course). Jon did my stack of dishes in the sink, overtaking the whole kitchen counters, which made me ubber happy because my house is SUCH a mess but I can't really clean it. Then the doctor called me and told me I fRaCtUrEd my fIbUlA which, honestly didn't surprise me. And of course Jon shoved an overly frosted cupcake all over my face while I was talking to my brother on the phone... Then we made stir fry for dinner (so good) and we headed to vespers! And after vespers, Melissa, Shannon, Laura and Michael came over for tea, hot chocolate (both of which we never actually had), and cupcakes. Michael did the remaining dishes from baking, wiped down my counters, took out the trash, and pulled the dead leaves off my plant in the window. What a pal! I don't know what's up with these boys, but they're keepers! Their mother's taught them well! Thank you mom's in the world! And now I'm off to bed. My toes are looking better, I have Sabbath School in the morning but nothing planned after that. No food in my house, but we'll figure something out... The sun should be shining, and maybe I can tan. Tomorrow's looking like another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment