Monday, May 21, 2012

Highlights:

Friday: SM Vespers. I might not have been able to carry a flag, but that didn't stop me from participating!
Sabbath: It was all SO good! Taught Sabbath school at the city church and sang special music with Justin and my sister. I was going to be late to sing for ICantori at the University Church, so I decided to skip out on it, and Shannon and I grabbed raspberry lemonade from out of the fridge, and went on a wheelchair run to the park and over to my grandma's for lunch. Lunch was excellent --many friends gathered. Then I had the spring concert to go to --new most embarrasing story of the year happened! And after, Elise, Shayla, and Alexa came over and made pumpkin bread (which turned out to be a mess!), and then we went and watched a girl movie at Shay's. It was an excellent day!
Sunday: Late night talk with Elise in the hot tubb.
Today: I'm sitting outside on my grandma's patio and it's absolutely gorgeous. It's rainy, cloudy, and a little chilly, but I can hear the rain pouring, and the creek gurgle as the water drifts past, and it's peaceful. I know I need to do homework, but I think I might grab a blanket and curl up on her long lawn chair to just listen to the earth, and maybe close my eyes... This is different than most days, but it's needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment